5. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up for the sake of your friends. And enemies. And frienemies.
Each of you should be concerned not only about your own interests, but the interests of others as well.
4. Talk is cheap. Sometimes you gotta “be there.”
Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
1 Jn 3:18
3. We’re called to love our neighbors…and sometimes that means showing up places. And doing stuff.
…‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL,
AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’
This is the great and foremost commandment.
The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’…
Matt. 22: 37-39
2. God specifically said don’t forsake the gathering, man.
…and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together,
as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.
Heb. 10: 24-25
and the #1 reason you don’t get an “Introvert Pass”…
1. It’s the example Jesus set. Not sometimes…but ALWAYS.
…the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve.